The Canon PIXMA E410 Printer is an exceptional gadget as well as will certainly aid settle all your printing concerns. You could now conveniently obtain all the printing done in no time at all. Excite your manager with exceptional visuals styles, job sheets, pie charts, graphs, presentations as well as much more. This is an all-in-one printer which aids you with quality printing.
Canon is a distinguished Japanese business that creates its items with tremendous precision as well as newest modern technology. This fantastic combination of modern technology and design have made this item a special one. When you bring this item house, you will certainly realise how crucial it is. The width depends on 203.2 mm..
The dimension of this Canon printer is 48 x 37.2 x 18.6 centimetres. It is small in dimension and also does not occupy much space on your desk. If in all it obtains dirty, then you can quickly dirt it with the help of a soft dry cloth. This printer is exceptionally easy to use. You can print anything theoretically easily and also in double-quick time. Store online to obtain this superb printer from your house of Canon today.
The Canon PIXMA E410 Printer is really recognized so well as one of the best printing devices that you better have in your work environment or in the house. This certain printer will have the ability to do the best abilities of printing scanning as well as duplicating that you could not obtain from any other printers.
- Upto 4800X600 dpi print resolution
- 600X1200 dpi scan resolultion-CIS
- ISO print speed 8.0/4.0 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Ink efficient cartridges black-400 pages, colour 300 pages
- Auto power ON
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed
So after that, you will certainly discover that this printer could always match your demands as well as assumptions in the most effective way feasible.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Cartridge||PG-47, CL-57S|
|Print Speed||Document: Colour:||ESAT / Simplex||Approx. 4.0ipm|
|Document: B/W:||ESAT / Simplex||Approx. 8.0ipm|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8-inch)|
|Printable Area||Bordered Printing||Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 16.7mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm
(Letter / Legal: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin: 31.6mm
Bottom margin: 29.2mm
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 152.4 – 676mm)|
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, Letter = 60, Legal = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||4 x 6″ = 20, 5 x 7″ = 10|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)||4 x 6″ = 20|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10=5|
|Glossy Photo Paper (GP-508)||4 x 6″ = 20|
|Canon Oce Red Label Paper (WOP111)||A4 = 60|
|Canon Oce Office Colour Paper (SAT213)||A4 = 50|
|Paper Weight||Rear Tray||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2(Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201))|
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16bit / 8bit|
|Colour:||48bit / 24bit (RGB each 16bit / 8bit)|
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, Letter|
|Image Quality||Plain Paper: Draft, Standard|
|Copy Speed||Document: Colour||sFCOT / Simplex||Approx. 30secs.|
|sESAT / Simplex||Approx. 1.8ipm|
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour||1 – 21 pages|
|Interface||USB B Port||Hi-Speed USB|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 5 – 35°C
Humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)
|Recommended Environment||Temperature: 15 -30°C
Humidity: 10 – 80% RH (no dew condensation)
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0 – 40°C
Humidity: 5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6″)*11||Approx. 46.0db(A)|
|Power||AC 100-240V 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF:||Approx. 0.4W|
|Standby (scanning lamp is off):||Approx. 1.0W|
Printing(Wireless LAN connection to PC)
|Environment||Regulation||RoHS (EU, China)*, WEEE (EU)**To be fixed|
|Eco-Label||Energy Star**To be fixed|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E410 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E410 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E410 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E410 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E410 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E410 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E410 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E410 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E410 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E410 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E410 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E410 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E410 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E410 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E410 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E410 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E410 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E410 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E410 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E410 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E410 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E410 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E410 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E410. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E410 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E410 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E410 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E410 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E410 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E410 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E410 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E410 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E410 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E410 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E410 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org