The Canon PIXMA E414 Printer, Scanner as well as Copier that proves to become an important residential property in any sort of sort of office setup. This might furthermore remain in truth taken advantage of effectively in a little strong workplace also. Now you can quickly acquire any kind of necessary record that you have really, scanned and also duplicated so regarding have much more duplicates from that.
This sort of display materials very clear as well as promoting graphics for analyze from your duplicate commands. The printer uses an optimum print arrangement from 4800 X 1200 dpi. This may publish out a full image on a regular product from paper in 44 secs degree. When that entails monochrome photos, the rate increases as well as offers a difficulty of merely 8.6 ppm.
The Canon PIXMA E414 All In one Printer is an excellent device and will help resolve all your printing issues.
- Printing Type: Colour
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner Type: FlatBed
- Print Speed Black: 8 PPM
- Print Speed Colour: 4 PPM
The Canon PIXMA E414 with 4800 inch at minimal Paper print speeds are the averages of esat in office group examination for the default simplex setting.
|Print Resolution:||4800×600 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||8 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||4 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, B5, Letter|
|Duty Cycle:||0 Pages per month|
|Paper Tray:||275 Sheets|
|Noise Level:||46 DB|
|Printer Type:||multifunction printer|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E414 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E414 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E414 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E414 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E414 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E414 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E414 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E414 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E414 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E414 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E414 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E414 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E414 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E414 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E414 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E414 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E414 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E414 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E414 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E414 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E414 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E414 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E414 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E414. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E414 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E414 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E414 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E414 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E414 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E414 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E414 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E414 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E414 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E414 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E414 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com