The Canon PIXMA E460 is an printer that uses printing, scanning and also duplicating features while still maintaining a budget friendly cost. It can publishing files as much as A4 size, has integrated cordless ability and also assistance for Cloud services so you can quickly publish photos or files directly from your smart phones. It also permits you to publish web content from popular websites, consisting of Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote and also Dropbox.
Like Canon PIXMA E470, The PIXMA E460 gives a CD containing utilities software program installing it will certainly make it less complicated to access and configure the printer’s features. This is specifically useful if you’re the kind of individual who prefers not having to go with great deals of software settings. There is additionally a mobile app for iOS and also Android called Easy-PhotoPrint which you could use to publish photos as well as records straight from your mobile phone. It has a rather easy interface, so you could extremely swiftly set it up and start printing.
The E460 could perform duplex printing, yet you will certainly need to by hand turn as well as feed the paper back in order for publishing to be done on the opposite side of the paper.
- Dual-cartridge colour inkjet printer
- PRINT SPEED: 4.0ipm (A4 colour)/8.0ipm (A4 black and white)
- PRINT RESOLUTION: Up to 4,800 x 6,00dpi
- SCAN RESOLUTION: 600 x 1,200dpi
- COPY SPEED: Up to 1.6ipm for colour
- INTERFACE: USB 2.0 hi-speed
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm
- WEIGHT: 3.5kg
Generally, we were fairly satisfied with the E460 Printer. What is specifically appealing about it is the cost. The price of obtaining replacement ink cartridges is additionally fairly affordable. Nonetheless, as the printer makes use of only one colour cartridge, this requires you to change the whole ink container when any type of among the primary colours goes out. As a result, you may end up having to replace the printer’s colour cartridge rather usually as well as this might wind up setting you back more over the long run. There is likewise no fax feature on the E460, so the printer might not be suitable for office customers who might need to have such a feature available.
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-44 Pigment Black
CL-54 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E460 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E460 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E460 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E460 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E460 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E460 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E460 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E460 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E460 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E460 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E460 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E460 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E460 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E460 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E460 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E460 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E460 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E460 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E460 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E460 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E460 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E460 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E460 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E460. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E460 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E460 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E460 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E460 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E460 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E460 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E460 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E460 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E460 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E460 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E460 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com