The Canon PIXMA E470 is designed to offer you a budget-friendly wireless printing experience Print, Check, Replicate ISO Common print rate, Budget friendly ink cartridges for high quality printing, Enjoy easy cordless arrangement, printing as well as scanning with this complimentary app. Also allows you to check ink level condition and also configuration cloud solutions from another location, Automobile Power ON finds a print command and also will automatically switch over the printer on with a USB link, With PIXMA Cloud Link, you could print from popular on the internet services like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox.
Now you can also Scan to Email as well as Affix to Webmail solutions like Yahoo and google. PIXMA Cloud Web link scan-related applications are applicable to users that utilize authentic Canon ink cartridges, Publish, scan, and execute printer procedures effortlessly, without the have to be connected to a COMPUTER using USB.
Canon PIXMA E470 pertains to requirements along with maximum performance and also quick in doing the printing, scanning as well as a duplicate for various purposes such as publishing critical files in addition to recreate and release top quality photos to be saved for a long time, the outcomes are clean, intense in addition to shiny.
- Printing Type: Colour
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner Type: FlatBed
- Print Resolution: 4800×600 DPI
- Print Speed Black: 8 PPM
- Print Speed Colour: 4 PPM
The Canon PIXMA E470 Specs
|Features:||Auto Power ON, Canon PRINT Inkjet, Copy, PIXMA Cloud Link, Print, Scan, SELPHY App|
|Print Resolution:||4800×600 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||8 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||4 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter|
|Duty Cycle:||0 Pages per month|
|Paper Tray:||275 Sheets|
|Noise Level:||46.5 DB|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E470 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E470 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E470 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E470 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E470 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E470 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E470 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E470 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E470 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E470 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E470 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E470 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E470 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E470 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E470 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E470 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E470 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E470 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E470 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E470 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E470 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E470 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E470 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E470. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E470 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E470 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E470 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E470 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E470 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E470 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E470 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E470 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E470 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E470 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E470 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com