The Canon PIXMA E474 printer from Canon and it takes advantage of inkjet development for finest reason printing. PIXMA E474 Multi-function Inkjet Printer is used to publish, examine, fax, duplicate consequently simplifing our job being a multi feature gadget. PIXMA E474 Printer uses print rate of upto 8.8 ipm for black print in addition to 4.4 ipm for colour print. Publish rate is upto 70 sec for photo print.The quality of printing can be seen by maximum resolution utilized 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour prints.
Like Canon PIXMA E400, The PIXMA E474 printer is compatible with the PIXMA Printing Solutions application, which supplies individuals with straight ease of access to the cloud via PIXMA Cloud Connect to conveniently publish and inspect pictures as well as papers from select on the internet cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote, Google DriveTM, Microsoft OneDrive, as well as a lot much more.
The Canon PIXMA E474 Printer is created to supply users with enhanced savings and also cost with inexpensive ink cartridges as well as ease-of-use, room saving, connectivity as well as printing performances ideal for everyday usage.
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm
The Canon PIXMA E474 Specs
|Features:||Auto Power ON, Canon PRINT Inkjet, Copy, PIXMA Cloud Link, Print, Scan, SELPHY App|
|Print Resolution:||4800 x 600 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||8 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||4 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter|
|Duty Cycle:||0 Pages per month|
|Paper Tray:||275 Sheets|
|Noise Level:||46.5 DB|
|Printer Type:||multifunction printer|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E474 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E474 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E474 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E474 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E474 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E474 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E474 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E474 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E474 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E474 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E474 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E474 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E474 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E474 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E474 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E474 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E474 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E474 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E474 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E474 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E474 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E474 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E474 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E474. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E474 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E474 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E474 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E474 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E474 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E474 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E474 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E474 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E474 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E474 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E474 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org