The Canon PIXMA E477 printer deal outstanding performance high quality portable wireless printer without a PC via USB as well as produces a straightforward outcome of the air holes of premium ink cartridges. Setting up a wireless printer really easy resort to delight in printing in a single gadget, just with Canon App is totally free, you need to check the standing of ink and also some details, consisting of the setup of cloud services. Printing network link cloud solutions Canon PIXMA of depend on social networks, Scan-to-Webmail, thanks to the presence of generation of scanning e-mail application or hanging on cloud PIXMA binding.
Canon E474 to make use of the PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, after you access you might release directly from the net and also social networking cloud options, containing Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive along with a great deal a lot more.
The Canon PIXMA E477 Printer are built for all your daily needs for printing, from substantial text file shade photos, this multifunction printer Wi-Fi-enabled has a small style, desk-friendly.
- Printing Type: Colour
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner Type: FlatBed
- Print Resolution: 4800×600 DPI
- Print Speed Black: 8 PPM
- Print Speed Colour: 4 PPM
The Canon PIXMA E477 Specs
|Features:||Auto Power ON, Canon PRINT Inkjet, Copy, PIXMA Cloud Link, Print, Scan, SELPHY App|
|Print Resolution:||4800×600 DPI|
|Print Speed Black:||8 PPM|
|Print Speed Colour:||4 PPM|
|Paper Size:||A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter|
|Duty Cycle:||0 Pages per month|
|Paper Tray:||275 Sheets|
|Noise Level:||46.5 DB|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E477 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E477 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E477 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E477 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E477 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E477 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E477 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E477 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E477 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E477 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E477 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E477 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E477 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E477 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E477 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E477 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E477 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E477 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E477 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E477 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E477 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E477 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E477 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E477. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E477 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E477 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E477 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E477 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E477 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E477 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E477 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E477 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E477 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E477 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E477 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com