The Canon PIXMA E480 Printer Ink Effective with fax and also Wi-Fi capacity. This economical workplace all-in-one permits inexpensive printing of approximately 400 web pages with the high-capacity ink cartridges. This ultra compact printer likewise comes with incorporated automobile file feeder, and also cordless printing functions.
The PIXMA Printing Solutions App available on both iOS and also Android systems, provides customers a great deal more performance with their printers. Making use of a mobile phone or tablet computer gadget, individuals could print documents as well as photos saved on their devices, or scan a document directly right into their tools. With PIXMA Cloud Web link, you could print from prominent online solutions like Facebook, Evernote as well as Dropbox, or send out scan data to storage space sites like Google Drive or OneDrive. You can also Scan to Email as well as Affix to Webmail solutions like Google and Yahoo.
Canon PIXMA E480 all-in-one enables printing economical up to 400 pages with high ability ink cartridges. This ultra portable printer likewise has an integrated automated file feeder, and also cordless printing attribute.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- ISO Standard print speed (A4) : up to 4.4ipm (colour) / 8.8ipm (mono)
- Photo Speed (4 x 6″): 70 secs. (borderless)
Same as Canon PIXMA E400, Canon PIXMA E480 Printing Solutions App readily available on iphone and Android system, providing customers lots of functions with their printer. Make use of a smart device or tablet, customers can print files as well as photos kept on their tool, or check documents straight to your device
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size (minimum)||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-47, CL-57|
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
|Document: Col||ESAT / Simplex||Approx. 4.4ipm|
|Document: B / W||ESAT / Simplex||Approx. 8.8ipm|
|Photo (4 x 6″)||PP-201 / Borderless||70secs.|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8-inch), Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5-inch)|
|Printable Area||Borderless Printing*3||Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0mm
(Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″)
|Bordered Printing||Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 5mm, Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR, LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)|
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin: 32.5mm / Bottom margin: 33.5mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6mm – 215.9mm, length 152.4mm – 676mm)|
|Paper Handling (Front Tray)
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR=100, LGL=10|
|High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)||A4=80|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)||A4=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)||4 x 6″=20, A4, 8 x 10″=10|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10=5|
|Paper Weight||Front Tray||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)|
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution*5||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution*6||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16bits / 8bits|
|Colour:||48bits / 24bits (RGB each 16bits / 8bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed*7||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4, LTR (216 × 297mm)|
|ADF:||A4, LTR (216 × 297mm)
(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
|Maximum Document Size||A4, LTR (216×297mm)
(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″|
Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
|Image Quality||3 positions (Fast, Standard, High)|
|Density Adjustment||9 positions, Auto intensity (AE copy)*
*Not supported for ADF
Based on ISO / IEC 29183.
sFCOT / Simplex:
sESAT / Simplex:
|Document (ADF): Colour
ESAT / Simplex
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour:||max. 99 pages|
|Type||Desktop Transceiver (Super G3 / Colour Communication)|
|Applicable Line||PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)|
|Transmission Speed*10||Black:||Approx. 3secs. (33.6kbps)|
|Colour:||Approx. 1min. (33.6kbps)|
|Fax Resolution||Black:||8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard)
8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm (Fine)
300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine)
|Colour:||200 x 200dpi|
|Print Size||A4, LTR, LGL|
|Scanning Width||208mm (A4), 214mm (LTR)|
|Modem Speed||maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)|
|Compression||Black:||MH, MR, MMR|
|Colour:||24bit Full colour (RGB each 8bit)|
|ECM (Error Correction Mode)||ITU-T T.30 compatible|
|Group Dialing:||max. 19 locations|
|Transmission / Reception Memory*11||Approx. 50 pages|
|Type||Windows: via FAX modem (in MFP), Mac: N/A|
|Destination Number||1 location|
|Black / Colour||B / W transmission only|
|Wireless LAN||Network Type:||IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b|
|Channel*12:||1 – 13|
|Range:||indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Security:||WEP64 / 128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)|
|Windows:||(Please visit www.canon-asia.com to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.)||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later|
|Operation Panel||Display||Full dot|
|ADF||Paper Handling (Plain Paper)||A4, LTR=20, LGL=5|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Google Cloud Print||Available|
|PIXMA Cloud Link||from smartphone or tablet||Available|
|PIXMA Printing Solutions||Available|
|Access Point Mode||Available|
|Operating Environment*13||Temperature: 5 – 35°C; Humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Recommended Environment*14||Temperature: 15 -30°C; Humidity: 10 – 80% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0 – 40°C; Humidity: 5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6″)*15||Approx. 44.5 dB(A)|
|Power||AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF:||Approx. 0.3W|
|Standby (scanning lamp is off, connected to PC via USB):||Approx. 0.9W|
(connected to PC via USB)
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Duty Cycle||up to 1,000 pages/month|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 435 x 295 x 189mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E480 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E480 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E480 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E480 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E480 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E480 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E480 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E480 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E480 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E480 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E480 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E480 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E480 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E480 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E480 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E480 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E480 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E480 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E480 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E480 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E480 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E480 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E480 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E480. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E480 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E480 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E480 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E480 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E480 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E480 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E480 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E480 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E480 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E480 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E480 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com