The Small layout that is 30 percent smaller sized than the previous models, Canon PIXMA E481 is perfect for users looking to save space in position like offices. PIXMA E481 likewise make publishing much more budget friendly for individuals by enabling them to print approximately 400 pages in b/w and also 300 web pages in shade with a high return capability brand-new low ink cartridge print high quality, while maintaining the exact same. Crossbreed ink system includes a shade dye ink forever and also the black pigment ink for sharp text.Canon PIXMA E481 support vehicle drivers for Windows, and also Macintosh/ Mac/ Linux.
Like Canon PIXMA E460, The PIXMA E481 supplies you accessibility straight to the cloud through the Cloud, simple Web link PIXMA print or scan photo/document from cloud online Select your Social Network/Service. Advanced technology wirelessly connectivity service with the adaptability to publish from virtually anywhere.
Canon PIXMA E481 is made to supply customers with enhanced cost savings and affordability inexpensive ink cartridges in addition to simplicity of use, saving Space, connectivity and printing functions are ideal for everyday usage.
- Maximum Printing Resolution 4800 (horizontal) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Print Head / Ink ,Type: FINE Cartridge
- Number of Nozzles: Total 1,280 nozzles
- Ink Tank: PG-47, CL-57
- Document: Col ESAT / Simplex Approx. 4.4ipm
- Document: B / W ESAT / Simplex Approx. 8.8ipm
- Photo (4 x 6″) PP-201 / Borderless 70secs.
The Canon PIXMA E481 Specs
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size (minimum)||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-47, CL-57|
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
|Document: Col||ESAT / Simplex||Approx. 4.4ipm|
|Document: B / W||ESAT / Simplex||Approx. 8.8ipm|
|Photo (4 x 6″)||PP-201 / Borderless||70secs.|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8-inch), Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5-inch)|
|Printable Area||Borderless Printing*3||Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0mm
(Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″)
|Bordered Printing||Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 5mm, Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR, LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)|
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin: 32.5mm / Bottom margin: 33.5mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6mm – 215.9mm, length 152.4mm – 676mm)|
|Paper Handling (Front Tray)
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR=100, LGL=10|
|High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)||A4=80|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)||A4=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)||4 x 6″=20, A4, 8 x 10″=10|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10=5|
|Paper Weight||Front Tray||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)|
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution*5||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution*6||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16bits / 8bits|
|Colour:||48bits / 24bits (RGB each 16bits / 8bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed*7||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4, LTR (216 × 297mm)|
|ADF:||A4, LTR (216 × 297mm)
(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
|Maximum Document Size||A4, LTR (216×297mm)
(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″|
Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
|Image Quality||3 positions (Fast, Standard, High)|
|Density Adjustment||9 positions, Auto intensity (AE copy)*
*Not supported for ADF
Based on ISO / IEC 29183.
sFCOT / Simplex:
sESAT / Simplex:
|Document (ADF): Colour
ESAT / Simplex
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour:||max. 99 pages|
|Type||Desktop Transceiver (Super G3 / Colour Communication)|
|Applicable Line||PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)|
|Transmission Speed*10||Black:||Approx. 3secs. (33.6kbps)|
|Colour:||Approx. 1min. (33.6kbps)|
|Fax Resolution||Black:||8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard)
8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm (Fine)
300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine)
|Colour:||200 x 200dpi|
|Print Size||A4, LTR, LGL|
|Scanning Width||208mm (A4), 214mm (LTR)|
|Modem Speed||maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)|
|Compression||Black:||MH, MR, MMR|
|Colour:||24bit Full colour (RGB each 8bit)|
|ECM (Error Correction Mode)||ITU-T T.30 compatible|
|Group Dialing:||max. 19 locations|
|Transmission / Reception Memory*11||Approx. 50 pages|
|Type||Windows: via FAX modem (in MFP), Mac: N/A|
|Destination Number||1 location|
|Black / Colour||B / W transmission only|
|Wireless LAN||Network Type:||IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b|
|Channel*12:||1 – 13|
|Range:||indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Security:||WEP64 / 128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)|
|Windows:||(Please visit www.canon-asia.com to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.)||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later|
|Operation Panel||Display||Full dot|
|ADF||Paper Handling (Plain Paper)||A4, LTR=20, LGL=5|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Google Cloud Print||Available|
|PIXMA Cloud Link||from smartphone or tablet||Available|
|PIXMA Printing Solutions||Available|
|Access Point Mode||Available|
|Operating Environment*13||Temperature: 5 – 35°C; Humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Recommended Environment*14||Temperature: 15 -30°C; Humidity: 10 – 80% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0 – 40°C; Humidity: 5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6″)*15||Approx. 44.5 dB(A)|
|Power||AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF:||Approx. 0.3W|
|Standby (scanning lamp is off, connected to PC via USB):||Approx. 0.9W|
(connected to PC via USB)
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Duty Cycle||up to 1,000 pages/month|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 435 x 295 x 189mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E481 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E481 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E481 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E481 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E481 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E481 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E481 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E481 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E481 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E481 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E481 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E481 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E481 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E481 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E481 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E481 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E481 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E481 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E481 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E481 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E481 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E481 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E481 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E481. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E481 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E481 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E481 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E481 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E481 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E481 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E481 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E481 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E481 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E481 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E481 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org