Seeking a printer who could all your tasks for you? Then the Canon PIXMA E510 printer is the best acquisition for you. ‘Delighting you always’ Canon is here with a great product to offer you value for the dimes you pay out. The brand name will certainly likewise offer you with a 2-year service warranty cover for all the production abandons that you may deal with while using the product within the 2-year period. Integrating that with exceptional combination and discount rate supplies available on Snapdeal, is specifically the best sort of bargain you must make.
The dimensions of the printer are: 44.9 x 30.4 x 15.2 cm (W x D x H). The approximate weight of the printer is 5.3 kg. Bring this light considered printer the home of enjoy such impressive benefits.
The Canon PIXMA E510 printer has a commendable start-up time of 1 second (approximately). Supoorted Operating system compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and Macintosh OS x v10.5.
- Printing Method : Inkjet
- Type : Multifunction
- Functions: Print, Scan & Copy
- USB support: Yes
- Scan Type : Flatbed Scan
- area size : 216 x 297 mm
- Optical scanning resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Display : 7 segment LED
- Operating Temperature range: 5DegC – 35DegC
Like Canon PIXMA E514, For your convenience, the Canon E510 multifunction printer has actually been supplied with a screen panel which is separated into 7 segments to make sure that you could easily choose and run your procedures. An acoustic noise of 43 dB is made while the printing function is being performed by the tools.
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical)dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Total Number of Nozzles:||1,792|
|Ink Droplet Size (min.):||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-88, CL-98|
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
ESAT / Simplex:
ESAT / Simplex:
|Photo (4 x 6″)*2:
PP-201 / Borderless:
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8 inches)|
|Borderless:||Up to 216mm (8.5 inches)|
|Printable Area||Borderless Printing*3:||Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0mm
(Supported Paper Size: A4 / LTR /
4 x 6″ / 5 x 7″ / 8 x 10″)
|Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3mm,
Bottom margin: 5mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm
(LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin:||32.5mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10)|
|Paper Handling (Front Tray)
|Plain paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR = 100, LGL = 10|
|High Resolution Paper
|A4 = 80|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Photo Paper Pro Luster
|A4 = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
|4 x 6″ = 20,
A4 / 8 x 10″ = 10
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Matte Photo Paper
|4 x 6″ = 20, A4 = 10|
|Envelope||European DL, US Com.
#10 = 5
|Paper Weight||Front Tray:||Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: Approx. 300g/m2
(Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 bits / 8 bits|
|Colour:||48 bits / 24 bits
(RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits)
|Line Scanning Speed*6||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
|Scanning Speed*7||Reflectives: A4 Colour / 300dpi:||Approx. 14secs.|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4 / LTR / 4 x 6″|
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
Photo Paper Pro Luster
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Glossy Photo Paper
|Image Quality||Plain Paper: Fast, Standard / Other paper: Fix|
Based on ISO / IEC 29183.
|Document: Colour: sFCOT / Simplex:||Approx. 30secs.|
|Document: Colour: sESAT / Simplex:||Approx. 2.5ipm|
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour: Number of copies is set via printer’s user interface (UI).||1 – 9 pages / 20 pages|
(Please visit www.canon-asia.com to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.)
|Windows:||Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.5* or later
*Support Macintosh with Intel processor only
|Quick Start||Approx. 1sec.|
|Operation Panel||Display:||7-segment LED|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6″)*10||Approx. 43.0dB (A)|
|Power||AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby:||Approx. 0.6W|
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 449 x 304 x 152mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E510 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E510 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E510 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E510 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E510 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E510 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E510 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E510 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E510 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E510 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E510 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E510 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E510 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E510 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E510 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E510 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E510 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E510 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E510 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E510 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E510 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E510 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E510 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E510. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E510 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E510 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E510 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E510 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E510 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E510 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E510 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E510 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E510 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E510 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E510 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org