An excellent printing service for house and workplace usage, the Canon PIXMA E560 Colour Wi-Fi Multifunction Inkjet Printer provides better printing quality at affordable prices. It includes auto power on setting that immediately switches on this gadget as well as includes a printing app that makes it possible for smooth connection with your smart phone. The reliable cartridges print documents at economical rates without endangering on the printing high quality. The 2 side printing technology conserves time and also power while the Wi-Fi connection alternative can be found in handy. This multifunction device performs other tasks like scanning as well as xeroxing along with printing documents. All these powerful functions are filled in a small body that conserves room as well as gets suited quickly. This portable body has a high durability ratio as well.
Same as PIXMA E510 Printer, This Canon printer has the efficient PIXMA Printing app that making managing this printer extremely easy and comfortable. This app is compatible with Android and iphone running systems and can be conveniently installed on a mobile phone or tablet. With this application, you could conveniently publish pictures from your mobile phone as well as could also get a check copy directly to your tool. To conserve time and also enhance the total printing experience, this printer is loaded with the efficient two sided printing innovation. This innovation publishes on both sides of the paper and assists in lowering printing time.
The PIXMA E560 is the initial Canon PIXMA Ink Effective printer to feature wireless LAN connectivity. Print, scan, as well as do printer procedures with ease, without the have to be connected to a PC using USB.
- Upto 4800X1200 dpi print resolution
- 1200X2400 dpi scan resolution-CIS
- ISO print speed 9.9/5.7 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Borderless printing upto A4
- Ink efficient cartridges black-800 pgs, colour-300 pages
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed, WiFi 802.11b/g/n
This portable as well as effective Canon printer is furnished with the automatic ‘power on’ feature that conserves the trouble of by hand turning on the tool. This technology enables the printer to switch on instantly when there is a print command. This printer has reliable cartridge that prints more pages and helps in decreasing the printing expenses. With the PG-89 cartridge, you reach publish up to 800 A4 records while the CL-99 cartridge can publish up to 300 pages.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,792 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size:||2pl|
|Ink Tank:||PG-89, CL-99|
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
|Document: Col||ESAT / Simplex||approx. 5.7ipm|
|Document: B / W||ESAT / Simplex||approx. 9.9ipm|
|Photo (4 x 6″)||PP-201 / Borderless||approx. 44secs.|
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2mm (8inch), Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5inch)|
|Printable Area||Borderless Printing*3||Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0mm
(Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR,
4 x 6″ ,5 x 7″ ,8 x 10″)
|Bordered Printing||Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 5mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Bordered Auto 2-sided printing||Top margin: 5mm, Bottom margin: 5mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
|Recommended Printing Area||Top margin: 32.5mm / Bottom margin: 33.5mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 89mm – 215.9mm, length 127mm – 676mm)|
– Front Tray
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR=100, LGL=10|
|High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)||A4=80|
|Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)||A4=10|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)||4 x 6″=20, A4, 8 x 10″=10|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)||4 x 6″=20, A4=10|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10=5|
|Support Media for
Auto 2-sided printing
|Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR|
|Paper Weight||– Front Tray||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 300 g/m2
(Photo Paper Pro Platinum
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16bits / 8bits|
|Colour:||48bits / 24bits (RGB each 16bits / 8bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, LTR, 4 x 6″ (PP-201）|
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
(PP-201) ( 4″×6″)
|Image Quality||Plain Paper:||Fast, Standard|
Based on ISO / IEC 24735 and
ISO / IEC 29183 standard.
sFCOT / Simplex:
sESAT / Simplex:
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour||1 – 21 pages|
|Wireless LAN||Network Type||IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b|
|Range||indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Security||WEP64 / 128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)|
|Windows:||Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Vista|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later|
|Interface||Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Google Cloud Print||Available|
|PIXMA Printing Solutions||Available|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 15 – 30°C; Humidity: 10 – 80% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0 – 40°C; Humidity: 5 – 95% RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4″ x 6″)*11||approx. 42.5dB(A)|
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (scanning lamp is off)
Wireless LAN connection to PC
Wireless LAN connection to PC
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||approx. 449 x 304 x 152mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA E560 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA E560 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA E560 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA E560 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA E560 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA E560 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon E560 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA E560 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA E560 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E560 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA E560 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon E560 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA E560 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA E560 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA E560 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E560 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA E560 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA E560 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA E560 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA E560 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded E560 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA E560 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA E560 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA E560. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA E560 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA E560 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA E560 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA E560 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA E560 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA E560 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon E560 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA E560 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon E560 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA E560 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|PIXMA E560 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||49 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,260416667||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||02.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.02||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.02||7.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series Getting Started Guide||V1||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||4.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series User Manual (Windows)||01.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||04.01.03||2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||01.03||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||02.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||04.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||04.10||7.5 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||02.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA E560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||04.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||02.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||04.10||78 KB||Download|
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA E560 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org