The Canon PIXMA MG2140 Color All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon provides shade prints at 4.8 ppm as well as black at 8.4 ppm. The printer makes use of Canon’s FINE ink innovation to offer photo-quality printing right from your own computer. Borderless images can be printed in conventional picture sizes from 4.0 x 6.0″ approximately 8.5 x 11.0″. For files, the printer can deal with up to legal-size web pages. The consisted of Easy WebPrint EX utility makes it very easy to print specifically what you want from the internet without wasting paper. The energy allows you gather sections from several web pages and also reposition them before printing. The printer makes use of a 2-cartridge ink system, making it easy to keep and change your ink cartridges.
The integrated flatbed scanner supplies the capability to check both images and also records. The automobile check setting identifies whether you are scanning a picture or a record. Must a photo have to be dealt with, simply use the Auto Photo Fix II to guarantee your scanned pictures look their ideal. The scanner software application additionally allows you use filter impacts such as fish eye, miniature, and plaything camera to your photos. You could even make use of the software application to extract a solitary structure from an HD film clip as well as print it as a picture.
As for paper handling, the Pixma MG2140 has only one 100-sheet input tray, and, like so numerous inkjet AIOs nowadays, the outcome tray folds down over the input tray. This model does not have an override tray for the quick-and-easy printing of envelopes as well as little photos
- Black 8.4 PPM, Color 4.8 PPM
- Print Borderless 4 x 6″ In 44 Seconds
- Print Frames From An HD Movie
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up To 1200 dpi
- Auto Photo Fix
Like most other Canon printers below the price range, the Pixma MG2140 doesn’t sustain Wi-Fi (wireless) or Ethernet (wired) networking. Your only link choice out of the box is linking straight to a COMPUTER using a USB printer cable television. On top of that, the wire is not included with the printer. If you forget to choose one up, establishing the printer goes from a very easy, few-minutes breeze to a rather taxing challenge, while you head off to the nearest electronics store for a cord.
|Printing Technology||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 8.4 ipm
Color: ~ 4.8 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Cyan: 384 nozzles
Magenta: 384 nozzles
Yellow: 384 nozzles
Black: 640 nozzles
Total: 1792 nozzles
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black|
|Print Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Gray: 16 bit/8 bit
Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB 16 bit/8 bit each)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7 (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
|Interface||TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7/Vista/XP)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 30 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%, Fit-to-page|
|Number of Copies||1 to 9, 20|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||Letter: 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 Envelope
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US # 10
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets|
|Computer Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows 7 32-bit: 1 GHz or faster, 1 GB disk space
Windows 7 64-bit: 1 GHz or faster, 2 GB disk space
Vista, Vista SP1, SP2: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB disk space
XP SP2, SP3: 300 MHz processor, 128 MB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.6: Intel processor, 1 GB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.5: Intel processor, Power PC G5/G4, 512 MB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.4.11: Intel processor, Power PC G5/G4/G3, 256 MB disk space
|Browser Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 6 or later
Mac: Safari 3 or later
|Status Display||7 segment LED|
|Power Supply||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing: ~ 11 W
Standby: ~ 0.7 W
Off: ~ 0.5 W
|Temperature / Humidity||Operating Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (449 x 304 x 152 mm)|
|Weight||11.7 lb (5.3 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 9.0 x 15.5″|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2140 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2140 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2140 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2140 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2140 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2140 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2140 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2140 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2140 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2140 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2140 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2140 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2140 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2140 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2140 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2140. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2140 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2140 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2140 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2140 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2140 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2140 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2140 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|PIXMA MG2140 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.43.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series Scanner Driver (OS X)||18.0.1a||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.6||3.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2140 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2140 series ScanGear MP for PIXMA Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.8||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.6||9.1 MB||Download|
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org