Perfect for the budget aware this easy, small Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer is very easy to establish and also is perfect for daily printing, scanning and copying. Designed to print records, internet material and also pictures promptly and also quickly, the cost effective MG2150 integrates phenomenal worth with trademark Canon picture top quality, permitting you to utilize the printer efficiently, as usually as you like. The FastFront function makes replacing ink cartridges and loading paper quicker and simpler due to the fact that it can all be done from the front. Introducing this feature not just makes life easier when making use of the printer each day yet it has likewise enabled the printer to be upgraded so that it is more small.
Like Canon PIXMA E510, Thanks to the 2 picolitre ink droplets from Canon’s class-leading FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) print engine which provides an impressive resolution of up to 4800 dpi, the MG2150 creates dazzling, comprehensive pictures and also crisp message. It can print a 4″ x 6″ indeterminate photograph in 44 seconds, providing you exceptional photo-lab high quality result at speed.
The Canon PIXMA MG2150 All-in-One Colour Photo Printer file print rates are also impressive with 8.4 IPM in black and white or 4.8 IPM in colour.
- Color inkjet
- 11×14 inches
- One-line monochrome
- 6×17.7×12 inches
- 11.7 pounds
All PIXMA printers come with real Canon inks currently installed. For frequent individuals, substitute Canon ink cartridges currently are available in XL sizes which let you print a lot more web pages as well as provide significant financial savings over standard storage tanks.
|Printing Technology||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 8.4 ipm
Color: ~ 4.8 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Cyan: 384 nozzles
Magenta: 384 nozzles
Yellow: 384 nozzles
Black: 640 nozzles
Total: 1792 nozzles
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black|
|Print Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Gray: 16 bit/8 bit
Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB 16 bit/8 bit each)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7 (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
|Interface||TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7/Vista/XP)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 30 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%, Fit-to-page|
|Number of Copies||1 to 9, 20|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||Letter: 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 Envelope
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US # 10
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets|
|Computer Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows 7 32-bit: 1 GHz or faster, 1 GB disk space
Windows 7 64-bit: 1 GHz or faster, 2 GB disk space
Vista, Vista SP1, SP2: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB disk space
XP SP2, SP3: 300 MHz processor, 128 MB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.6: Intel processor, 1 GB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.5: Intel processor, Power PC G5/G4, 512 MB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.4.11: Intel processor, Power PC G5/G4/G3, 256 MB disk space
|Browser Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 6 or later
Mac: Safari 3 or later
|Status Display||7 segment LED|
|Power Supply||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing: ~ 11 W
Standby: ~ 0.7 W
Off: ~ 0.5 W
|Temperature / Humidity||Operating Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (449 x 304 x 152 mm)|
|Weight||11.7 lb (5.3 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 9.0 x 15.5″|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2150 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2150 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2150 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2150 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2150 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2150 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2150 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2150 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2150 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2150 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2150 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2150 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2150 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2150 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2150 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2150 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2150 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2150 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2150 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2150 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2150. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2150 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2150 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2150 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2150 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2150 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2150 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2150 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2150 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2150 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com