With the Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer you can publish, copy as well as check images and also records. Its compact as well as trendy valuable FastFront attribute makes replacing ink as well as paper quick and easy. The PIXMA MG2160 gives photolab quality prints with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. It has a paper tray capacity of 120 and also prints 10 pages each minute. The convenient Auto Check Mode automatically recognises an image or text before waiting as the most ideal file type. With the PIXMA printer you could improve the clarity of scanned papers by making message as well as photos more clear and sharper using Auto Document Fix.
The Canon PIXMA MG2160’s Easy-WebPrint EX software makes it very easy to clip, edit as well as publish info from the internet. It likewise features a borderless printing and also duplicating function. Publish images from your HD flicks with the Complete HD film print choice or accessibility Creative Park Costs for additional artistic web content. This printer is supported by Mac OS X and Windows 7. It likewise has 2 USB connection ports.
The quality of the Pixma MG2160’s result is about the same as that created by various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers. Text is not laserlike, however certainly functional, even for organisation document. Shade graphics have a warm, friendly vibe.
- All-In-One: Print, Copy and Scan
- Resolution up to 1200 x 1200dpi
- Compact & Stylish design with FastFront
- 6 x 17.7 x 12 inches
- 11.7 pounds
Same as Canon PIXMA MG2150, The output from the Pixma MG2160 is halfway decent fast considering the cost and its desired low-volume use. Text prints at regarding 5.8 web pages each min on the COMPUTER, and also 5.7 ppm on the Mac; 4-by-6-inch pictures publish at 2.4 ppm on ordinary paper as well as at regarding half that price on glossy image paper. The full-page picture we print from the Mac takes a little less than 4 minutes, or 0.3 ppm– a bit slower compared to the norm. Scans and also copies on the other hand, are a on par with, or quicker compared to, those of most MFPs.
|Printing Technology||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 8.4 ipm
Color: ~ 4.8 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Cyan: 384 nozzles
Magenta: 384 nozzles
Yellow: 384 nozzles
Black: 640 nozzles
Total: 1792 nozzles
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black|
|Print Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Gray: 16 bit/8 bit
Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB 16 bit/8 bit each)
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7 (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
|Interface||TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7/Vista/XP)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 30 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%, Fit-to-page|
|Number of Copies||1 to 9, 20|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||Letter: 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 Envelope
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US # 10
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets|
|Computer Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|System & Software Requirements||Windows 7 32-bit: 1 GHz or faster, 1 GB disk space
Windows 7 64-bit: 1 GHz or faster, 2 GB disk space
Vista, Vista SP1, SP2: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB disk space
XP SP2, SP3: 300 MHz processor, 128 MB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.6: Intel processor, 1 GB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.5: Intel processor, Power PC G5/G4, 512 MB disk space
Mac OS X v 10.4.11: Intel processor, Power PC G5/G4/G3, 256 MB disk space
|Browser Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 6 or later
Mac: Safari 3 or later
|Status Display||7 segment LED|
|Power Supply||AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing: ~ 11 W
Standby: ~ 0.7 W
Off: ~ 0.5 W
|Temperature / Humidity||Operating Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (449 x 304 x 152 mm)|
|Weight||11.7 lb (5.3 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 9.0 x 15.5″|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2160 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2160 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2160 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2160 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2160 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2160 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2160 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2160 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2160 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2160 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2160 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2160 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2160 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2160 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2160 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2160. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2160 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2160 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2160 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2160 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2160 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2160 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2160 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org