The Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer is fantastic for publishing files and also images thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print gorgeous, indeterminate pictures in your home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You could alter cartridges as well as include paper all from the front of the printer. My Image Garden software application places all your favorite printing functions right into one hassle-free software application.
It’s likewise your imaginative trainer as the software application offers innovative layouts in various shade combinations and patterns for your enjoyable image jobs. My Image Garden additionally gives you accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download exclusive innovative projects and material. As well as be sure to look for the Canon “Print Your Days” Application on Facebook! You could develop fun collages to print and share on your timeline.
The Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer Inkjet Photo All-in-One is one of the most budget plan pleasant valued of budget plan friendly multifunction ink-jet printers (MFPs) that Canon Printer Drivers just lately offered.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color
- Borderless Photos up to 8.5 x 11″
- 8.4 ipm Black, 4.8 ipm Color
- Includes My Image Garden Software
- Scan Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
Like, Canon PIXMA MG2220 The Canon MG2210 Printer is Result Top quality General result top-notch with high content top quality normal of an inkjet, as well as, the picture together with graphics high quality a little bit below par. The message was good enough for any home, university, or normal contractor USAge besides documents like resumes with which you would absolutely seek to thrill with their aesthetic appearance.The Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer Inkjet Picture All-in-One is the most spending plan pleasant valued of budget plan friendly multifunction ink-jet printers (MFPs) that Canon Printer Drivers simply lately provided.
|Maximum print resolution||4,800×1,200dpi|
|Maximum optical scan resolution (output bit depth)||1,200×2,400dpi|
|Number of colours (cartridges)||5 (5)|
|Maximum number of colours (cartridges)||5 (5)|
|Quoted photo durability (source)||30 years (Canon)|
|Standard interfaces||USB, 802.11b/g/n wireless|
|Duty cycle (pages per month)||Not stated|
|Maximum paper size||A4/legal|
|Maximum paper weight||300gsm|
|Standard paper trays (capacity)||1 (100)|
|Maximum paper trays (capacity)||1 (100)|
|Direct (PC-less) printing||None|
|Memory card support||None|
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Android, iOS|
|Other features||6.2cm colour screen|
|Warranty||One year RTB|
|Price||£70 inc VAT|
|Consumable parts and prices||PGI-570PGBK XL pigment black (500 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £10, CLI-571BK XL black (5,565 pages (Canon estimate)) £10, CLI-571C XL cyan (715 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £9, CLI-571M XL magenta (645 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £10, CLI-571Y XL yellow (715 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £10|
|Quoted life of supplied black cartridge(s)||Pigment ink 300 pages (ISO/IEC 24712), dye ink 1,795 pages (Canon estimate)|
|Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s)||Cyan 345 pages (ISO/IEC 24712), magenta 306 pages (ISO/IEC 24712), yellow 347 pages (ISO/IEC 24712)|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT||6.3p|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (colour part)||4.1p|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (mono part)||2.2p|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2210 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2210 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2210 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2210 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2210 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2210 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2210 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2210 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2210 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2210 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2210 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2210 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2210 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2210 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2210 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2210 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2210 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2210 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2210 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2210 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2210. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2210 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2210 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2210 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2210 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2210 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2210 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2210 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2210 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2210 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2210 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2210 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org