The Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer publishes as much as 8.4 images/minute in black and 4.8 images/minute in color. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink modern technology and also a 4800 x 1200 dpi (shade) to supply photo-quality printing right from your own computer. Borderless pictures can be published in basic picture sizes from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″. Additionally, the printer can output legal-sized papers. The included WebPrintEX offers an easy way to print what you desire from the web without wasting paper. Utilize the utility to accumulate areas from websites and reposition them before publishing to optimize page use.
The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner lets you check both documents as well as photos. The MG2220 features vehicle setting which discovers whether you are checking an image or a record as well as readjusts the setups as necessary. Furthermore, the software program offers filter impacts such as fisheye, miniature, and also toy cam to add creative thinking to your pictures. The software application also lets you draw out a single structure from an HD movie clip and print it as a picture.
The Canon PIXMA MG2220 is the latest in a lengthy line of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) designed for the residence. It’s a squat, clever looking gadget, made from high quality black plastics. It’s quite well defined: it could print, scan and copy, print instantly on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), and you can connect as well as share it on a cordless network.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color
- 8.4 ipm Black, 4.8 ipm Color
- Borderless Photos up to 8.5 x 11″
- Scan Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Includes My Image Garden Software
The Canon MG2220 acquires one more function we have actually criticised prior to. Its ink cartridges are reached by raising up the cantilevered control board, yet the access is a little bit restricted behind each slot. Likewise, although the slots are clearly significant, it is literally possible to put the dye-based cartridges in the wrong slot – we’re not exactly sure why there’s no keying to prevent this. The printer’s paper trays have an uncommon layout where printed pages spill onto a quit that pivots out of the input tray – it looks basic, yet the cool design does maintain every little thing tidy.
|Maximum print resolution||4,800×1,200dpi|
|Maximum optical scan resolution (output bit depth)||1,200×2,400dpi|
|Number of colours (cartridges)||5 (5)|
|Maximum number of colours (cartridges)||5 (5)|
|Quoted photo durability (source)||30 years (Canon)|
|Standard interfaces||USB, 802.11b/g/n wireless|
|Duty cycle (pages per month)||Not stated|
|Maximum paper size||A4/legal|
|Maximum paper weight||300gsm|
|Standard paper trays (capacity)||1 (100)|
|Maximum paper trays (capacity)||1 (100)|
|Direct (PC-less) printing||None|
|Memory card support||None|
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Android, iOS|
|Other features||6.2cm colour screen|
|Warranty||One year RTB|
|Price||£70 inc VAT|
|Consumable parts and prices||PGI-570PGBK XL pigment black (500 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £10, CLI-571BK XL black (5,565 pages (Canon estimate)) £10, CLI-571C XL cyan (715 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £9, CLI-571M XL magenta (645 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £10, CLI-571Y XL yellow (715 pages ISO/IEC 24712) £10|
|Quoted life of supplied black cartridge(s)||Pigment ink 300 pages (ISO/IEC 24712), dye ink 1,795 pages (Canon estimate)|
|Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s)||Cyan 345 pages (ISO/IEC 24712), magenta 306 pages (ISO/IEC 24712), yellow 347 pages (ISO/IEC 24712)|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT||6.3p|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (colour part)||4.1p|
|Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (mono part)||2.2p|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2220 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2220 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2220 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2220 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2220 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2220 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2220 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2220 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2220 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2220 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2220 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2220 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2220 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2220 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2220 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2220. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2220 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2220 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2220 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2220 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2220 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2220 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2220 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org