The Canon PIXMA MG2240 Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer is the most affordable priced of a trio of inexpensive multifunction printers that Canon just recently introduced. It’s really slow, and its function set is basic, however it deserves a search for those on a small budget plan who require a light-duty USB-connected MFP. Though its output quality is somewhat wanting, it’s still sufficient for fundamental home or college use.
Total output top quality for the PIXMA MG2240 was a little substandard, with message top quality regular of an inkjet, and image and also graphics high quality a little bit below average. Text was good enough for any type of home, school, or regular organisation usage short of papers like resumes with which you would certainly seek to impress with their aesthetic look. Video high quality was below par, though still ideal for functions like standard institution or business records.
The Canon Pixma MG2240 printed out our service applications collection at 1.9 effective pages each min (ppm), essentially the exact same speed as the MG3220 (2.0 ppm).
- Print engine: 4-colour inkjet
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum sheet capacity with standard tray: 100 sheets
- Maximum Size (Photo): 216 x 297 mm
- Maximum Size (Document): 216 x 297 mm
- Scan Resolution: 48-bit 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical)
Canon keeps the equipment sets you back down by not providing the Pixma MG2240 an intricate LCD screen, instead choosing a straightforward two-line readout that displays fundamental details like the number of duplicates you desire from the photo copier. The remainder of the control board is just as graceful as well as consists of single-function buttons for selecting media dimensions, fit-to-page toggle, and black and also shade scanning choices. One point to keep in mind about the cabin is that you have to look directly down into it, so you’ll need to locate it below eye degree for ideal exposure and also access. Still, in a worst-case situation, you could constantly access all the exact same faster way features through the online choices on the chauffeur.
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 8.4 ipm
Color: ~ 4.8 ipm
4×6 Borderless Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2.0 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1152
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black & 1 color cartridge|
|Print Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2240 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2240 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2240 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2240 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2240 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2240 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2240 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2240 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2240 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2240 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2240 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2240 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2240 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2240 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2240 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2240. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2240 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2240 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2240 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2240 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2240 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2240 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2240 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org