The Canon PIXMA MG2260 Photo All-In-One Printer is the most affordable priced of a triad of budget friendly multifunction printers that Canon lately introduced. It’s really slow-moving, and its feature collection is fundamental, but it deserves a look for those on a shoestring budget that need a light-duty USB-connected MFP. Though its outcome top quality is somewhat below average, it’s still good enough for fundamental residence or school use. The Canon Pixma MG2260 published out our service applications suite at 1.9 effective web pages each minute (ppm), essentially the same speed as the PIXMA MG2270 Printer (2.0 ppm).
Photo quality was somewhat sub-par for an inkjet. Generally, shades were a discuss the light side, and also monochrome photo showed a color. The majority of, but not all, prints rose to regarding the quality you ‘d get out of pharmacy prints. Publish top quality is great for photos you ‘d tape to the fridge door, yet not for pictures you’re wanting to frame.
The PIXMA MG2260 Color All-in-One Inkjet Picture Printer prints approximately 8.4 images/minute in black as well as 4.8 images. The printer utilizes Canon’s FINE ink innovation and a 4800 x 1200 dpi to give photo-quality printing right from your own computer system.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color
- 8.4 ipm Black, 4.8 ipm Color
- Borderless Photos up to 8.5 x 11″
- Scan Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Full HD Movie Print
- Includes My Image Garden Software
The PIXMA MG2260 is an everyday option for generating prints, duplicates as well as scans in your home at remarkable speeds. High resolution, microscopic ink dots guarantee you create quality pictures and also files, whilst ChromaLife100+ supplies longer enduring prints. The PIXMA MG2260 includes a range of special imaginative and hassle-free printing software application guaranteeing it is perfect for your personal, job and household printing demands.
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 2
- Number of Ink Colors: 4
- Direct Printing from Cameras: No
- LCD Preview Screen: No
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 100 sheets
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2260 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2260 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2260 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2260 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2260 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2260 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2260 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2260 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2260 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2260 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2260 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2260 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2260 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2260 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2260 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2260. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2260 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2260 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2260 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2260 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2260 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2260 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2260 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org