The Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer is a multi-function printer that enables you to print, scan as well as duplicate from a solitary gadget. It publishes at roughly 8.0 pictures per minute (ipm) for black as well as approx. 4.0 ipm for shade. It features as much as 4800 x 600 dpi maximum shade resolution and SMALL PRINT head innovation that prints ink droplets as tiny as 2pl, permitting you to obtain photo-quality prints right in your home.
The integrated flatbed scanner allows you to scan as well as copy records without going anywhere. 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution uses sufficient details for OCR, document digitization, or data archiving. And also, with the packed feature-rich, easy-to-use My Image Garden software application, you can have more enjoyable in your printing tasks with features like Unique Filters. The Full HD Motion picture Publish software application permits you to draw out a video framework from your flick clips and also publish it as a photo.
The functional as well as budget friendly Canon PIXMA MG2450 Done in One Inkjet Printer allows you print, scan and duplicate with the touch of a button. Whether you’re publishing pictures, scanning crucial family members documents or xeroxing billings, this all in one printer is as perfect for home usage as it is for the office.
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi
- A4 document print speed of 8.0 ipm in mono / 4.0 ipm in colour
- Dimensions: 426 x 306 x 145 mm
- A male to B male USB cable required. Not included.
The Crossbreed Ink System features dye ink for brilliant shades and also black pigment ink for sharp text. You can change black or color cartridge separately when one is out, as well as continue the use of the cartridge having ink left, to assist save cost and also reduce setting influence. The 4-color cartridge system integrates the SMALL PRINT head and also ink right into one small unit for very easy substitute.
Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.8, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista SP1, MS Windows Vista SP2, Windows 8, MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows 7 SP1
AC 120/230 V
|Maximum Print Resolution||
600 x 600 dpi
5.12″ x 7.1″, Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), 3.95″ x 5.9″
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Red-eye correction, Auto Photo Fix II, Quiet Mode
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2450 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2450 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2450 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2450 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2450 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2450 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2450 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2450 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2450 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2450 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2450 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2450 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2450 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2450 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2450 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2450 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2450 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2450 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2450 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2450 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2450. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2450 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2450 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2450 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2450 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2450 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2450 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2450 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2450 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2450 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com