If you intend to print both high quality photos as well as crisp documents, the Canon PIXMA MG2460 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system combines color ink for vibrant shades as well as black pigment ink for sharp message. It allows you create gorgeous prints at home with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi using FINE print head technology.
The elegant PIXMA MG2460 has a small body, so it fits just about anywhere in your residence. Complete HD Motion picture Publish turns your preferred HD flick clips caught with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cameras as well as VIXIA electronic camcorders right into gorgeous prints! As well as the Quiet Setting lets you publish anytime without stressing over interrupting those around you. Plus, the Vehicle Power On attribute automatically powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or paper to be printed. Actually, the PIXMA MG2460 is a licensed silver EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Analysis Device) imaging device.
The PIXMA MG2460 includes My Image Garden software application that puts all your favorite printing functions, such as Unique Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one practical software program application.
- Hybrid Ink System: Provides vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text
- 8 ipm black 4 ipm for color
- 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi
- Uses Canon CL-246 and PG-245 ink cartridges
My Image Garden likewise helps you arrange your images with calendar view and face acknowledgment. And also, creative design templates in numerous shade combinations and patterns help to inspire your picture jobs. In addition, you?ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install exclusive creative projects and content.
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2460 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2460 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2460 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2460 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2460 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2460 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2460 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2460 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2460 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2460 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2460 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2460 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2460 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2460 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2460 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2460 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2460 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2460 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2460 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2460 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2460. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2460 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2460 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2460 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2460 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2460 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2460 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2460 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2460 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2460 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com