The Canon PIXMA MG2470 inkjet Multifunction Printer is a compact All-In-One with the ability of print, copy as well as scan with up to 8 images per min. Ideal for daily printing, scanning and also duplicating, this fast All-In-One includes the FINE cartridge system for excellent quality images and files. Its small as well as stylish layout takes up much less space and also makes certain easy paper loading and also ink replacement.
The PIXMA MG2470 has actually a ranked print resolution of as much as 4800 x 600 dpi thanks to an ink system that could deliver 2pl ink beads, with a claimed rate of around 8 pages each min for mono documents and also 4 pages per min for colour ones. There are no paper cassettes, just paper trays– the one at the rear can deal with approximately 60 sheets up to A4 in size.
The printer also automatically gets up from standby setting and conveniently turns off when not in use after just 15 mins.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
With a 2.5 in colour screen, AirPrint assistance, an auto-duplex mode, as well as different auto-off as well as quiet-mode attributes to have fun with, the Canon PIXMA MG2470 supplies lots for its low price. It doesn’t fairly beat our present favorite budget plan all-in-one, the Canon PIXMA MG2240, however, which has a much higher-quality scanner, somewhat reduced running prices and a nicer touchscreen user interface.
|Speed Colour||Up to 4ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 8ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 600dpi Print|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105gsm Canon photo paper: up to 275gsm|
Barcodes & Labels
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||426mm (W) x 306mm (D) x 145mm (H) Weight: 3.5kg|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
In the Box
|In The Box||All-In-One printer – PIXMA MG2470, Starter ink Cartridges, Power cord, Setup CD-ROM, Manuals and other documents|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2470 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2470 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2470 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2470 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2470 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2470 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2470 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2470 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2470 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2470 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2470 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2470 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2470 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2470 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2470 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2470. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2470 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2470 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2470 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2470 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2470 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2470 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2470 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com