The Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer fast and effective excellent quality printing, scanning and duplicating. With its user friendly FastFront system, changing both ink and paper is simple. Perfect for the spending plan conscious this basic, compact All-In-One is very easy to establish as well as is perfect for everyday printing, scanning and duplicating. Designed to publish records, web material and also pictures promptly and also easily, the affordable PIXMA MG2510 combines outstanding value with signature Canon image top quality, allowing you to utilize the printer successfully, as usually as you such as.
Premium quality as much as 1200 x 2400 dpi scanning is quick, straightforward and also easy with the integral Auto Scan Mode. It finds your original, e.g. picture, calling card or letter, after that automatically checks and also saves the picture with the appropriate setups, all with no prompt from you. You can likewise scan straight to a USB stick or memory card to quickly share checked data as well as with the included Canon MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE software you could transform hardcopy documents to searchable PDFs and add password defense.
All PIXMA printers include authentic Canon inks already installed. For regular customers, replacement Canon ink cartridges currently are available in XL sizes which allow you print much more pages as well as use significant financial savings over typical storage tanks.
- Compact design with FastFront
- Prints up to 4800 dpi with minimum 2pl ink droplets
- ISO speeds of 8.4 IPM in mono and 4.8 IPM in colour
- 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) photo printed in approximately 44 seconds
- Print photos from your HD movies with Full HD Movie Print
- Access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM when used with genuine inks
The Canon PIXMA MG2510 did even worse than typical in publishing out very white as well as displayed lines. Modest graininess (dithering) appeared in some pictures. Graphics were good enough for personal company usage, as well as probably for PowerPoint handouts if you take care concerning making certain that slim lines disclose.
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm5
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm5
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi1
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print2, Special Filters, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds5|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi6
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi6
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Colour Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.87
Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.8|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2510 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2510 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2510 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2510 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2510 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2510 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2510 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2510 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2510 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2510 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2510 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2510 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2510 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2510 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2510 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2510 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2510 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2510 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2510 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2510 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2510. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2510 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2510 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2510 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2510 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2510 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2510 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2510 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2510 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2510 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org