The Canon PIXMA MG2540 Compact, stylish All-In-One Printer. Perfect for everyday printing, scanning and copying, this quick All-In-One consists of the FINE cartridge system for top quality photos and files. Its small layout with trendy white finish takes up less room in your home and guarantees easy paper loading and ink substitute.
The FINE cartridge system with minutes. 2pl ink droplets and also approximately 4800dpi print resolution provides excellent degrees of information. With A4 ISO ESAT speeds of 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm for colour, there’s almost no waiting for your records to publish. Publish extra for much less. XL FINE cartridges provide considerably more web pages and last longer between ink replacements– excellent if you publish often – and also could deliver up to 30% cost savings per page compared with their basic equivalents.
The PIXMA MG2540 Printer Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner and also copier in a fashionable white finish offering optional economical XL ink cartridges and also software for wise web site printing.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- A4 print speed – black text: 8ppm (pages per minute).
- A4 print speed – colour text: 4ppm (pages per minute).
- Up to 4800 x 600dpi print resolution.
- 60 sheet paper capacity.
- Uses 2 ink cartridges.
One-stop software, which uncovers the complete PIXMA experience, with options for organising and publishing your images, scanning as well as accessing on the internet solutions. Advanced features like face acknowledgment make it easy to explore all the images on your COMPUTER, also those long forgotten, and also utilize them to develop appealing new styles for printing.
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Printer Standard Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 2400 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour||Approx. 1.6 ipm Color Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||60 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Paper Handling Output||60 Sheet|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||426 x 306 x 145mm – Weight 3.5kg|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA MG2540 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2540 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2540 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2540 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2540 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2540 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2540 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2540 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2540 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2540 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2540 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2540 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2540 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2540 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2540 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2540 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2540. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2540 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2540 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2540 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2540 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2540 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2540 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2540 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com