Generate top quality prints of as much as 4800dpi utilizing the Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer. This space-saving all-in-one printer, scanner and also photo copier instantly turns on when you begin printing as well as shuts off when not being used, conserving you energy. Plus it has a peaceful mode for near-silent printing.
The MG2550 holds a maximum of 60 sheets and features standard one-touch controls for easy printing. Speed is comparable to similar versions: seven web pages each min in black and 6 pages each minute in mono. Colour photos (10 x 15 centimeters) take around 50 seconds to publish, which is quicker compared to some competing devices. A max printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi enables good quality prints in both pictures and also files.
The PIXMA MG2550 Printer Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner and also copier in a trendy white surface offering optional cost-efficient XL ink cartridges as well as software program for smart website printing.
- Print Resolution, Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi
- Print Technology, 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, Mono Print Speed, Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed, Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Borderless Printing, Not available
- Two Sided Printing, Manual operation
Same as Canon PIXMA MG2200, The Scanning is particularly quickly on this machine, taking less than 15 secs to scan images and documents from a computer with good outcomes at 1200 x 2400 dpi. The copier is similarly as efficient, publishing black-and-white web pages in 20 secs as well as colour in 47 secs.
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||8|
|Max Colour Print Speed (ppm)||4|
|Max Print Quality (dpi)||4800 x 1200|
|Cartridge Number||Canon CL-646, Canon CL-646XL, Canon PG-645, Canon PG-645XL|
|Cartridge Ink Colours||Black, Tri Colours|
|Print Media||Envelopes, Letter|
|Print Document Size||A4, A5, B5|
|Input Paper Tray (sheets)||100|
|Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||600 x 1200|
|Scanner Document Types||Paper|
|Supported Operating System||Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||14.5|
|Product Width (cm)||42.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||30.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2550 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2550 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2550 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2550 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2550 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2550 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2550 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2550 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2550 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2550 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2550 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2550 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2550 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2550 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2550 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2550. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2550 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2550 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2550 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2550 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2550 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2550 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2550 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com