Starting with the printing need, you could surely get the very best as well as information print from this printer. That is due to the fact that this printer is utilizing the most recent technology from Canon. As an enhancement to that, the rate is something that you must never fret about given that Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer will certainly provide you the quick speed print. As an addition to that, the printer also has the scanner that will assist you to check the papers that you could require.
The last but not least is the copier device. Yes, this printer also enables you to make use of the printer as the photo copier equipment. This way, you could get even more documents faster utilizing the Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer simply by copying the documents.
The MG2550S is a multifunction portable printer made for people looking for an all-in-one solution that’s economical and reputable. With the innovation of its cartridges, this printer provides high quality prints with a resolution of up to 4800 dpi colour at a speed up to 8 pages per minute in black & white A4 style.
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
The scanner fasts, taking 14 secs to scan, whether it’s a 10 x 15 centimeters picture or an A4 message file. Unlike fancier printers that could inspect from your mobile phone or straight to a USB method, on the MG2550S you have to use a computer. And also, the exceptional quality isn’t really remarkable. As you could see aware to the right, lines are diminishing the youngster’s face, weakening the photo.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour), Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour)
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Paper Sizes; Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Weight; Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2550S driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2550S Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2550S printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2550S that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2550S printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2550S printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2550S CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2550S is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2550S printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2550S Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2550S Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2550S printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2550S driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2550S setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2550S from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2550S driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2550S Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2550S. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2550S printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2550S zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2550S driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2550S printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2550S printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2550S Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2550S Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2550S Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com