The Canon PIXMA MG2555S Compact, fashionable All-In-One Suitable for day-to-day printing, scanning as well as duplicating, this fast All-In-One consists of the FINE cartridge system for excellent quality photos and records. Its small style with fashionable white surface uses up less room in your home and also ensures easy paper loading and also ink substitute.
The FINE cartridge system with min. 2pl ink beads and also approximately 4800dpi print resolution provides wonderful levels of detail. With A4 ISO ESAT speeds of 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm for colour, there’s almost no awaiting your documents to publish.
The PIXMA MG2555S Printer Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner and also copier in a stylish white surface offering optional economical XL ink cartridges as well as software application for wise site printing.
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi
- A4 document print speed of 8.0 ipm in mono / 4.0 ipm in colour
- Dimensions: 426 x 306 x 145 mm
- A male to B male USB cable required. Not included.
With My Image Garden One-stop software program, which discovers the full PIXMA experience, with remedies for organising and publishing your pictures, scanning and accessing on-line services. Advanced functions like face acknowledgment make it simple to undergo all the images on your COMPUTER, also those long forgotten, as well as use them to create eye-catching new layouts for printing.
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 600 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)|
|Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size|
|Mono Print Speed||Approx. 8.0 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||Approx. 4.0 ipm|
|Borderless Printing||Not available|
|Two Sided Printing||Manual operation|
|CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PG-445 (Black)|
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||PG-445XL (Black)|
|Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)||A4 colour documents printing|
|Black: 180 pages|
|Black XL: 400 pages|
|Colour: 180 pages|
|Colour XL: 300 pages|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)|
|Maximum Paper Input||Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (pain paper)|
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²|
|Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²|
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||600 x 1200 dpi|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 14 seconds|
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit|
|Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit|
|Maximum Document Size||216 x 297 mm|
|Copy Speed||sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds|
|sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||21 copies (max.)|
|Copy Functions||Document copying (plain paper)|
|Display Type & Size||No display|
|Interface Type – PC / Mac||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)|
|Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Supported Mobile Systems||Windows RT|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8|
|Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5|
|Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
|My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print¹|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (download)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.5 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||426 x 306 x 145mm|
|Operating Humidity||10-90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)|
|Off: Approx. 0.4 W|
|Copying: Approx. 9 W|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2555S Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2555S driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2555S Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2555S printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2555S that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2555S Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2555S printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2555S printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2555S CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2555S is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2555S printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2555S Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2555S Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2555S printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2555S Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2555S driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2555S setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2555S from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2555S driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2555S Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2555S. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2555S Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2555S printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2555S zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2555S driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2555S printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2555S printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2555S Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2555S Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2555S Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com