The Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer is your day-to-day remedy to reliable printing, duplicating and also scanning with superb rate, with qualiy images and also documents generated by tiny ink dots and high resolution, longer long lasting prints with ChromaLife100+, a light-weight build as well as auto-power ON function for energy saving.
Portable and compact, the PIMXA MG2560 features a smooth layout that makes it the best All-in-One printer for also the tiniest home office. Yet don’t worry, portable does not imply substandard. Including 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and 2PL FINE print-head innovation, the PIXMA MG2560 makes use of high resolution, microscopic ink dots to produce the best records and also photos.
Compact, economical and also reliable, the PIXMA MG2560 Printer is the ideal basic All-in-One printer for your residence. It publishes, it duplicates as well as it scans, providing remarkable results effortlessly.
Printing Resolution, 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi
Supported Paper Sizes, A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″
Dimensions, Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm
Power Consumption, approx. 1.0W
Not just that, this inkjet printer is rapid providing 8.0 ipm in black & white and also 4.0 ipm in colour and it is quiet, with a Silent Mode that enables you to publish at any time of the day or night. The PIXMA MG2560 additionally showcases an auto-power ON feature to assist save power, while its optional XL ink cartridges assist in saving on printing expenses.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)1 x 600 (vertical)dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size (minimum):||2pl|
|Ink Cartridge:||PG-745, CL-746
(PG-745XL, CL746XL – Optional)
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
ESAT / Simplex:
ESAT / Simplex:
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch)|
|Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3mm,
Bottom margin: 16.7mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,
|Recommended Printing Area||Top Margin:||31.6mm|
|Bottom Margin:||29.2 mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custum size (width 101.6mm – 215.9mm, length 152.4mm – 676mm)|
|Paper Handling (Rear Tray)
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR = 60, LGL = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
|4 x 6″ = 20|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)
|4 x 6″ = 20|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10 = 5|
|Paper Weight||Cassette:||Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 bits / 8 bits|
|Colour:||48 bits / 24 bits (RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.2 ms/line (300dpi)|
|Colour:||3.5 ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, LTR|
|Image Quality||Plain Paper:||Fast, Standard|
Based on ISO / IEC 29183.
sFCOT / Simplex:
sESAT / Simplex:
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour||1 – 21 pages|
|System Requirements||Windows:||Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Window Vista / Windows XP|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (scanning lamp is off)
(USB connection to PC):
(USB connection to PC)
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Eco-Label:||Energy Star, EPEAT|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2560 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2560 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2560 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2560 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2560 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2560 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2560 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2560 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2560 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2560 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2560 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2560 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2560 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2560 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2560 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2560. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2560 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2560 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2560 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2560 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2560 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2560 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2560 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com