This Canon PIXMA MG2570 from Canon provides outstanding capabilities. It includes a car power-on switch which identifies the print command offered by either the linked desktop or laptop. The printer can deal with a paper tons of 60 web pages that makes it optimal for big printing jobs. The incorporation of a flatbed scanner supplies included comfort. The high-speed USB 2.0 port make it simple to transfer pictures from and also to you computer. This printer is an energy star certified product that supplies high-grade prints while saving energy.
The highlight of this printer not just comes from the multifunctional tool, but also originates from the elegant layout being featured on this printer. Introduced with all white finish in color, Canon PIXMA MG2570 ready to bring your workspace into more classy, however still minimalist.
The little yet functional version likewise referred to as area saver tool since you do not have to add different gadget to do 3 various functions. It is also actually convenient and also simple to change, which can be additional factor right into this printer as your everyday printing partner.
- Functions: Print, Scan & Copy
- Compact & Lightweight
- Upto 4800 x 600 dpi Print Resolution
- ISO Print Speed 8.0/4.0 ipm (B&W/Colour)
- 1 USB 2.0 Hi Speed
Certainly, it is not only concerning the design and also save spacer, however likewise concerning the modern technology showcased on this Canon PIXMA MG2570 that could conserve money on ink. Outfitted with XL FINE cartridges, this printer is having principal as print a lot more for much less given that the ink is last much longer in between the ink substitutes. So, it would be suitable to be used by you, that maintain printing the paper frequently. If you are asking about the quantity that can be saved, based on the calculation, you can save approximately 30% cost savings per web page, if comparing the printer with an additional printer generally.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)1 x 600 (vertical)dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||FINE Cartridge|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,280 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size (minimum):||2pl|
|Ink Cartridge:||PG-745, CL-746
(PG-745XL, CL746XL – Optional)
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
ESAT / Simplex:
ESAT / Simplex:
|Printable Width||Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch)|
|Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3mm,
Bottom margin: 16.7mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,
|Recommended Printing Area||Top Margin:||31.6mm|
|Bottom Margin:||29.2 mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custum size (width 101.6mm – 215.9mm, length 152.4mm – 676mm)|
|Paper Handling (Rear Tray)
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, LTR = 60, LGL = 10|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
|4 x 6″ = 20|
|Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601)
|4 x 6″ = 20|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10 = 5|
|Paper Weight||Cassette:||Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 bits / 8 bits|
|Colour:||48 bits / 24 bits (RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed||Grayscale:||1.2 ms/line (300dpi)|
|Colour:||3.5 ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, LTR|
|Image Quality||Plain Paper:||Fast, Standard|
Based on ISO / IEC 29183.
sFCOT / Simplex:
sESAT / Simplex:
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour||1 – 21 pages|
|System Requirements||Windows:||Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Window Vista / Windows XP|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Operating Environment||Temperature:||5 – 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 – 90% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 – 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 – 95% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Power||AC 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (scanning lamp is off)
(USB connection to PC):
(USB connection to PC)
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Eco-Label:||Energy Star, EPEAT|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm|
Compatibility Canon PIXMA MG2570 Printer for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Linux
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2570 driver using CD-ROM, manually or with the drivers downloaded file
1. How to Setup PIXMA MG2570 Driver Using CD-ROM
- Required the DVD drive.
- Required the USB cable to connect with PIXMA MG2570 printer.
- Required A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG2570 that included with the printer package is needed.
Follow this instruction How to install a Canon PIXMA MG2570 Printer with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- First, You need to Turn on your Computer, which you want to setup Canon MG2570 printer driver.
- Unplug PIXMA MG2570 printer USB cable (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG2570 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and run the setup wizard. Then follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2570 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it’s done! You can print from Canon MG2570 printer with successfully.
2. How to Setup PIXMA MG2570 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG2570 Drivers, Find below-recommended link.
- Required the USB cable to connect with the PIXMA MG2570 printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2570 Printer using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on all of your devices which you need to install Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer driver.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG2570 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG2570 setup files.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2570 from the printer to the computer.
- The next step, Double-click the downloaded MG2570 driver file, installation will start automatically.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. How to Install PIXMA MG2570 Driver Manually
- Needed the setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2570. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow this instruction How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG2570 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG2570 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG2570 printer.
- Next step, extract the PIXMA MG2570 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon PIXMA MG2570 driver located. Do that according to the progress.
- Answer the wizard options untill the PIXMA MG2570 printer the installation process is running.
- Congratulations! Now you can print from Canon MG2570 printer as the driver has successfully installed.
4. How to Uninstall PIXMA MG2570 Driver
- The First step, Press Windows button, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon MG2570 Printer Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2570 Drivers & Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
|PIXMA MG2570 series Full Driver & Software Package Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series MP Drivers Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series XPS Printer Driver for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||05.07||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||13.63 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series Full Driver & Software Package Printer For (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4||368 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||15.48 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series ScanGear MP for Linux Printer For (rpm Packagearchive)||02.02||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2570 series ScanGear MP for Linux Printer For (debian Packagearchive)||02.02||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||02.02||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Printer For (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||3.40 MB||Download|
We guarantee that all driver and software download Links is active. Before you want to install the Canon PIXMA MG2570 Driver and Software that you have downloaded before, Check the specifications of your computer. If any problems or suggestions. Please let us know at email@example.com